Management System (AMS) is an IP-based, state of the art
paging, and messaging solution for airports,
transportation centers, convention centers, and any
other facility where high quality, reliability,
automatic supervision is required.
Announcement Management System
- Redundant, Hot-Standby System Controllers
- Modular and Scalable for Easy Expansion
- Client/Server IP-Based Architecture
- Live, Pre-Recorded, and Text to Speech Messages
- Secure Remote Access for Administrators
- Voice and Visual Paging including Web-based
- Ambient noise compensation by zone
- Administration software included
- Used in:
- Transportation Centers
- Convention Centers
- Anywhere voice and
visual messages are required.
- AMS provides:
- zone paging,
- visual message
display on LED or LCD displays,
- web based
announcement control entire facility.
- Easy to use paging
- baggage areas,
- Messages may be:
- event triggered
from FIDS system, SCADA system, or any other
intelligent information control system,
- stored in an
automatically maintained central database.
announcements to individual zones, groups of
zones, and all zones.
- automated announcements generated from a
user programmable schedule or from data links to a
Centralized Control System, such as SCADA, via a
standard redundant data port connections.
- separate schedules for weekdays, weekends,
changes for delays, changes, or cancellations
automatically implemented via control system data
or by operator input.
- Administration software
allows easy editing of
both professionally recorded and locally generated
- Flexibility to add text to speech engines for kiosk